Many smaller employers feel a need to boost morale and refocus their workforce. Health promotion for your employees is known to increase productivity and give your staff a sense of regained personal momentum. Corporate options:
(1) $2K Program: A set annual fee, paid once a year or in quarterly payments, covers annual cycle of wellness activities and quarterly programs (“lunch and learns”). 2K clients receive first scheduling priority for other corporate services listed below.
– up to 15 employees = $2K/year
– 16-49 employees = $4K/year
– 50-100 employees = $8K/year
(2) Executive Consultation: Includes a review of the Lean and Green 2K program, wellness requirements under the new health care regulations, and identification of your steps to getting started. $150/meeting, covered by your $2K fees, if you enroll.
(3) Wellness Office Hours: On site visits by a health coach provide informal Q&A and health consultations for your employees. A listening ear in a private location encourages your group forward individual by individual. ($50/hour)
(4) Tobacco Cessation: This personal service works well when timed and communicated appropriately. Uses the American Lung Association’s Freedom From Smoking method in an 8-week period. Rate is $200/person, plus facilitator mileage. Telephonic rate is lower. One on one rate is slightly higher.
(5) Access to Health Coach Year Round: Employees use our online scheduler to extend their personal program beyond company-sponsored elements. You and/or your employees stay on her “follow-up roster” with touchpoint frequency based on preference, interest and readiness. Ideal, no-cost means of optimizing your support your people.